Thursday, September 22, 2011
Thursday, March 31, 2011
The late Elizabeth Taylor might not have made the best fashion choices over the years, but there was one thing she did right every single time—her jewelry. Elizabeth had a magnificent and storied collection of jewels, including the 69-carat Taylor-Burton diamond and the 33-carat Krupp diamond.
Now, sources say her famous pieces are going up for auction at Christie's. The full details have yet to be released, but you can guarantee the bidding is going to be intense—the jewels were last valued at $150 million.
Hopefully, some of the pieces end up in museums rather than tucked away in private collections. We'd love to see them!
Source: People Style Watch
Saturday, December 18, 2010
wedding dress; Christmas, bridal gowns, and unique and should be able to forget that Christmas could fit in the dress bridal gown style is a lot we have.
- Color: white people have no doubt that the festival is the most popular colors for wedding dresses, off-white shades, but probably not appropriate when they conflict with uncertain white winter environment. Colored wedding gown on the bride often passionate, burgundy, or even to or instead of select a rich ruby emerald dress with a white robe and golden highlights holiday color, green, red, silver, turquoise, or ice may be a little bit.
- Fabric is: Christmas dress, fabric, deluxe, should be warm and stylish. Velvet, velor, weaving, and silk-matte, and the fabric of the season like most wedding gowns are a lot of extra Christmas touch down on the fake fur, or to have a tendency to clean.
- Skirt: full, blue dress, wedding dress for Christmas, the most famous. Lines and a silhouette of the princess's women's clothing and an extra crinoline to add fullness and a soft, elegant curves of snowdrifts will prove to mimic the physical form as well as many beautiful designs for the force.
- Length: long dress and the most for his warmth and style with a Christmas wedding and is highly regarded. Snowy is probably a floor-length dress or frozen surface, nevertheless, rather than walking the best option for the bride to grace the front of the train, but the ankle-length dive to select the high-low shoes.
- Neckline: Christmas neckline of the gown above the normal booking of the season due to cold weather, but also the spiritual grandeur of two weddings and climate due to the high. bateau-neck line is a great way to highlight the clavicle, or a couple off for a little pizzazz - more - Choose the style of the shoulders and a keyhole. Reins of the design and mandarin collar is very popular.
- Sleeve: long sleeve cold months are always very popular - long sleeve bridal gown is a good choice for a Christmas celebration. I would like to uncover some of the wedding the bride and the skin pores, 3 / 4 bell sleeves or sleeves properly, there may be a familiar option.
- By train: The train expansion, and the wedding dress is sophisticated and more advanced properties of the type of train is usually better to go with the Christmas period gowns like this. So the train does not pull through slush well, make sure you can move safely.
- Decorations: Christmas gowns vary Adornments. Crystal or rhinestone beaded embellishments make a well-liked to dress up the ice shine, soft pearl accents not really a subtle and elegant choice is a tendency for. Beaded snowflake or star design is particularly suitable. You want to give everyone a surprise to the tail of peacock feathers, etc. Consider what will provide you with a colorful fantasy.
Monday, December 6, 2010
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Venue owners coast-to-coast are cheering as the first dates for Taylor Swift's "Speak Now" tour go on sale.
The country star sold out two shows at L.A.'s Staples Center in two minutes, while her June 25 stop at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass. (capacity: 68,000) filled within five minutes.
Seven more sell-outs followed, all on the heels of a record-breaking run for her third album "Speak Now," which sold over a million copies in its first week out.
The high demand for Swift's tour prompted venues to add additional shows, including two at Staples on August 27 and 28. The full Messina Group/AEG tour runs for 90 shows in 19 countries, starting February 9 in Singapore. A full list of tour dates appears on Swift's official website.